cater-waiter….and rentboy?

Lankypeters
This topic is 3624 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

At an otherwise dull party last night, I entertained myself by imagining which cater waiter I'd like to take home. I've heard that many cater-waiters are indeed available as rent boys. Is this so? P.S. -- a really rich piece of cake brought the evening to a close. Alas.

At an otherwise dull party last night, I entertained myself by imagining which cater waiter I'd like to take home. I've heard that many cater-waiters are indeed available as rent boys. Is this so? P.S. -- a really rich piece of cake brought the evening to a close. Alas.

It could be. What city was this in?

Once upon a time in the The Bad Apple, a much younger Dane Scott was just starting out in this crazy biz. He was working for one of New York's largest catering companies in addition to pursuing a career in the Thee-A-Ter.

After serving one too many Lollypop Lamb appetizers to many of his clients wives, he knew it was time to hang up the Waiter Tuxedo.

Would have been interesting to see the younger Dane in a caterer's uniform working the room.... But then again, having had the privilege of meeting the more mature Dane (sort of moving from the dainty lollipop lamb chops to a nice lamb shank or leg of lamb..) I am glad he graduated to catering some more meaty treats.

I wonder if there's a discreet way to find out.

Probably not. :(

Archived