Montreal for his Birthday

Poppie
This topic is 3616 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Since my first business trip to Montreal many years ago, we’ve made a point of making our annual pilgrimage each June to celebrate my partner’s birthday. Another great trip this year! Probably the lowest priced plane ticket we’ve ever purchased. Only $329 each, round trip from Tampa. Not the best weather wise, but fun in the clubs more than made up for it. Spent almost the entire time at Campus. It’s our “Cheers”. We’ve had fun at Stock, but find Campus men friendlier. The atmosphere is always upbeat. Did not check out Le Lux. We did make it for a drink at Taboo. I’m not a big fan of twinks, but have been known to enjoy them from time to time, so we always check out the club. Got to say that we found a big improvement at Taboo over last year. Then it was back to Campus. You just may find a few familiar faces from http://www.menofmontreal.com dancing there.

SO many amazing men. And, yes … later in the evening a few really BIG Muscle Men. Very HOT guys! My favs (many of them gave a great lap dance) were:

Brandon: Blonde, about 5’6”, muscled, hard, ripped and very sweet. Love seeing him every year. He usually works just weekends over the summer. Always have a least one lap dance with him.

Jeremy: A bigger guy, very short-trimmed chest hair. Eyes you can get lost in. Pouty lips and very soft spoken. But, look out.

Marcus: Amazing smile, nicely muscled, very hot ink around his left nip, covering his pec, then up to his shoulder. He should always be naked. Just f’ing beautiful. Real sweatheart.

Liam: Blonde, slender, super smooth with a naughty smile that could light up a room. On ladies night he put on one helluva performance with 2 other dancers wear fire-fighting bunker gear. LOTS of personality.

Tyler: Dark hair, smooth, nicely muscled. Looked like he just stepped out of a college wrestling match. Amazing pecs to die for. Super sweet young man. And that grin … wow.

Davey: Dark hair, a chest you will never forget. The kind of young man that reminds you of a puppy that just wants to play. Have seen him on and off for a few years. SO glad he was working that weekend.

Dimitri: Super friendly. The nicest, smoothest chest hair ever. Could hardly keep my hands off of him. Great smile and great laugh.

All weekend there were at least 2 dancers sitting with my partner Daniel and I. First of which was Tucker. I thought he looked good last year. DAMN he’s been hitting the gym. He was up on stage doing his dance, looked at Daniel, pointed and shouted “Hey .. I remember you”. It was GAME ON after that. On ladies night he came out on stage dressed as a cop. Woah! Pulled a girl up on stage and did a show worthy of the Chippendales in Las Vegas. I’m surprised the smoke detectors did not go off. SUPER HOT SHOW by a very hot man.

And then there was Andrew. OH Andrew. On the slender side, nicely muscled, ink across his chest with wording that made me go, Hmmmmm. Very hard all over. Spent quite a bit of time with him, and yes, multiple lap dances too. One of the sweetest, hottest young men I’ve had the pleasure of spending time with in a club. Is there an adoption agency close by? Gotta say, he was my personal favorite this trip. Thank you Andrew.

One of the reasons we feel so comfortable and have so much fun at Campus is owner Dan. Such an amazing host. We found out a few years ago the he and Daniel’s birthdays are a day apart. That along with the closure of St. Catherine Street makes our annual trip in mid-June so much fun! He was very attentive to us, spent quite a bit of time with us too. But, he made a point of circulating around the club talking to many customers to be sure all were having a good time. Dan, if you’re reading this ….. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you. You are the best!

Wishing we didn’t have to wait another year to visit this great city. You never know.

Thanks for the review Poppie! I'm so glad you had fun! I love when folks have fun out at the bars and it shows! I know it can't always be an incredible time but you clearly enjoyed your time and if anything did go wrong - you didn't let it bother you. If only more of us just enjoyed ourselves with all of incredible musclemen around us!

Archived