Where is UNICORN ??

Diverdan
This topic is 3606 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Steven,

Thanks for posting this. I had see the original posts but had not seen it after the Administrator note. Not sure I understand, but I guess this is Daddy's playpen and he can do what he wants. However, that was a qustion from Steven as i interpreted it, not a statement of fact that he knew for sure. So, I remain disappointed in the administrator's decision. Thanks again, Steven for posting as it does at least ecplain what happened.

DD

Steven,

Thanks for posting this. I had see the original posts but had not seen it after the Administrator note. Not sure I understand, but I guess this is Daddy's playpen and he can do what he wants. However, that was a qustion from Steven as i interpreted it, not a statement of fact that he knew for sure. So, I remain disappointed in the administrator's decision. Thanks again, Steven for posting as it does at least ecplain what happened.

DD

Long story short...

Unicorn complained about me posting a link to pics of 40 guys and he said some of them were underage... after a little back and forth about the percentage of guys on the tumblr who looked underage, and how wrong I was to have done such a thing, he posted directly on this site the pics of those guys he thought look underage.

I hope to have him back in this forum soon posting hot pics as usual as long as he follows the rules, we need more members posting pics, the gallery is such a fun place to be.

Btw, Tucker des Lauriers still deserves a thread of his own.

One cannot state that all the facts of what happened are known, so concluding anything with certainty is not wise, but I do hope that whatever leniency can be shown will be shown. Unicorn is hardly a newcomer to the site. He has made multiple contributions over the years and I hope the matter is resolved soon.

Archived