Nationwide roadtrip log#6

DavidGartner
This topic is 7550 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My path in life has certainly made a HUGE turn-around with the news I received from my landlord today. My lease has been turned over to my roommate and all my stuff has been packed away and I no longer have anywhere to call "home". In a way it makes me nervous to have all my things scattered all over the place.. but then again im learning that they are only material things and dont really make anyone happy. Its also a new start, an excuse to move elsewhere so I can really enjoy life!

Fort Lauderale has definitely been my highlight for actual destinations in Florida, business treated me great so I was able to enjoy its ammenities. I soaked me feet deep into the hot sand from the afternoon sun. I lay paralyzed from the warming sun rays beating down on me. It was wonderful. Then running off to the ocean as I dove in to cool off. The water being so warm and welcoming sucha change from the cold cold waters of California. I sit in bed and write this to you, I am a little burnt from the sun yesterday but it feels great to be so free.. soo liberated.. its just me and my car baby.. I wonder if I should name it? since its going to be my bread and cheese.. lord knows what would happen if it broke down.. what about Ralph? Yea I will call my car Ralphie.. LOL

Anyways thats it for now folks. enjoy reading

Archived