SEAN XAVIER Coverboy of the Day-- May 30, 2014

Axiom2001
This topic is 3436 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I agree completely Axiom. There is just something so positive and refreshing about him. Besides his remarkable physical features, I bet his is super enjoyable to spend time with. I'm definitely going to watch his schedule and maybe get a chance to "celebrate" my upcoming birthday with this special guy.

Boston Bill

I agree completely Axiom. There is just something so positive and refreshing about him. Besides his remarkable physical features, I bet his is super enjoyable to spend time with. I'm definitely going to watch his schedule and maybe get a chance to "celebrate" my upcoming birthday with this special guy.

Boston Bill

Wow. I'm going to the first of the Red Sox - Cubs series at the end of the month, for my birthday!

• 7 months later...
I've spent time with Sean, on and off, for the past year. He is one of the most amazing guys you will ever meet -- inside and out. Just one of the best, hands down.

I'm awaiting what you experienced! This beautiful man and I have been in touch; he's back in school [graduate work], and I'll just wait during the months to come! But I write here tonight [1.18.15] because I just noticed that my thread has been read by over a thousand plus men yet only 9 folks responded! I'm perplexed; yet I am all smiles, too! Apparently a lot of men are interested in this highly, hot stud, a man of whom I "want some of that!" 'Do you want some of that!" I think those last five words were Sean's at his very sexy twitter page which I just read via googling his name! Thanks, Sean! It is hoped that 2015 will not end before we have our first meeting! [i hope I do not get dinged by writing what I wrote! I don't know all of the rules which prevail here, and I have written over 1000 posts!]

Archived