Texas Restauarant: No Fags Served Here

Frankly Rich
This topic is 3657 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Big Earl's Restaurant in Pittsburg, Texas, has a message for you: Don't come in! But they did serve two gays guys first, only telling them not to come back when they were leaving. The story is at towleroad.com, where the first comment was from a guy suggesting that the two made it up to get money from the restaurant. He looked pretty foolish when management confirmed the rule on television!

See it all at: http://www.towleroad.com/2014/05/texas-restaurant-tells-gay-couple-not-to-return-we-dont-serve-fags-here-video.html

Yelp reviewers were having fun: http://www.yelp.com/biz/big-earls-bait-house-and-country-store-pittsburg

Reminds me of the line very cute Kenny Wormald had in a movie "I thought only assholes used the word fag".

If you're going to serve the public you can't have an attitude like Earl the asshole or his shit for brains daughter. Didn't she have a cross on her too tight t-shirt? She won't be welcome in heaven with her attitude. Some of the reviews/comments people have posted are funny. While it is Texas and some types may become loyal customers of Earl, I'm hoping he'll either repent or be visiting a bankruptcy attorney soon.

Here's a review "Ya know....the place wouldn't be so bad.....but to watch Earl in his hairy-legged glory parade around the place in a pink leopard print dress made me a little uncomfortable"

One more "Hi. Just heard about your establishment. I'm intrigued. I heard that you hate fags. Okay. Well, before I eat at Big Earl's, please let us know how you feel about: Jews, African-Americans, equal pay, women's rights, human rights, gun control...We can start with just those. Also, do you serve kosher meat?"

If they want to be like that, I don't want to give them my money. I would hope others would feel the same as well and not support them either. If enough people feel that way, the problem will solve itself.

In the mean time... it's always interesting watching people make fools of themselves. It actually makes me realize how far we've come when it's the minority that stand out quite so much now and look so stupid instead of it actually being accepted as the "norm".

Archived