Karsten Rasmus in Los Angeles

jeffla
This topic is 3666 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've met him.

The face pic isn't him, but it's in the ballpark. His face is thinner with finer features. Very scandinavian looking. He could be Rod Hagen's younger (but not as cut) cousin.

He's articulate, funny, playful, and uninhibited. I think he's really into 3-ways.

Hope this is useful.

VHC

Hi the face pic in the ad is him as are the rest of the pics. I saw him a week ago today. I would say his description of himself seems right on. I had two separate meetings with him for about 1-1/2 hours each. I am in the process of putting in a positive review of him. I found it worth getting to know him. The second meeting was more robust. He was a nice guy and the sex was very good.

Hi the face pic in the ad is him as are the rest of the pics. I saw him a week ago today. I would say his description of himself seems right on. I had two separate meetings with him for about 1-1/2 hours each. I am in the process of putting in a positive review of him. I found it worth getting to know him. The second meeting was more robust. He was a nice guy and the sex was very good.

Hey Bart, just confirming, you say the face pic in the ad is the person you mett? Because it looks a lot like Blake from SeanCody and it's nothing like the face pic in the review. And if it's Blake, then I'm definitely interested. Although Blake usually sports a hairy or trimmed torso and all the ad pics show someone smooth.

Also, the cropped cock shot in the ad sitting in the greenish color chair is definitely Owen from a SeanCody shoot. So at least one of the pics isn't of whomever you met.

I don't want to give the impression that I was unhappy with either his appearance or his performance. We had a good time.

He matched the written description and looked similar to the face picture. If you're specifically hoping for Blake, you'll be disappointed. Otherwise, you'll be pleased. He has a wicked sense of humor, and would probably be a fun date for a night on the town.

I don't want to give the impression that I was unhappy with either his appearance or his performance. We had a good time.

He matched the written description and looked similar to the face picture. If you're specifically hoping for Blake, you'll be disappointed. Otherwise, you'll be pleased. He has a wicked sense of humor, and would probably be a fun date for a night on the town.

Thanks VHC, I had already figured out it couldn't possibly be "Blake". The bodies are very different. I'm still inclined to believe that the face pic from in the Rentboy ad is Blake or he has a doppleganger.

Thanks for all the responses! I can't wait to try Karsten. I think his face on this review site is really cute, so if we at least agree that he's real in that pic, I'm good. He sounds really enthusiastic and energetic from all accounts.... hoping he's all that and more!

Look forward to reading Bart's review. And I agree, it sounds like he's really into three-ways from all accounts.... which could be fun with the right guy......

Thanks again.

Thanks for all the responses! I can't wait to try Karsten. I think his face on this review site is really cute, so if we at least agree that he's real in that pic, I'm good. He sounds really enthusiastic and energetic from all accounts.... hoping he's all that and more!

Look forward to reading Bart's review. And I agree, it sounds like he's really into three-ways from all accounts.... which could be fun with the right guy......

Thanks again.

How does his body look? Does it look similar to the pics?

Archived