BG

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3650 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Figleaf.... Thanx!!!! Freaking HOT!

I'm not sure who was having more fun... The cop or the prisoner... In other words, I'm not sure which guy I would rather be... Perhaps the cop first... and then do a flip flop... That way double smile on my face! :) :)

So very different but a super turn on. 2 handsome guys who look like gym buddies without the leather accessories giving such a Hot performance. I particularly liked the flogging with the dom covering every inch of the subs body moving rapidly from one area to another. I'd love to experience that.

Boston Bill

I particularly liked the flogging with the dom covering every inch of the subs body moving rapidly from one area to another. I'd love to experience that.
Obviously from my perspective that was the best scene!!! I also absolutely liked the flogger that was being used. With its multiple tails it really looked as though it had quite a bit of weight behind it that would deliver quite an intense wallop... a really strong thud if not much sting. In addition, the manner in which the sub was attached to the wooden beam and thus could be easily worked over by the dom was quite enticing!

As as for experiencing it... I'm sure a few guys who are attending IML in Chicago this weekend have scheduled some similar playtime. While I'm nowhere near IML, I do plan a northeast play session this weekend... unfortunately there won't be a beam, but I do have a flogger that is quite similar to what was being used (plus a few others ;)) so close enough!

Figleaf.... Thanx!!!! Freaking HOT!

I'm not sure who was having more fun... The cop or the prisoner... In other words, I'm not sure which guy I would rather be... Perhaps the cop first... and then do a flip flop... That way double smile on my face! :) :)

The cop was hot; I'd definitely like to have been the guy who was arrested! That way I'd be able to receive [royally] what that policeman had to render!

So very different but a super turn on. 2 handsome guys who look like gym buddies without the leather accessories giving such a Hot performance. I particularly liked the flogging with the dom covering every inch of the subs body moving rapidly from one area to another. I'd love to experience that.

Boston Bill

I concur completely! I have to return to this vid later tonight!

Archived