UPS or FEDEX

Bosguy
This topic is 3651 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just wondering what guys are generally hunkier--UPS or FEDEX? In my area, UPS wins hands down. The guys generally seem to be the Mediteranian or Latin look with very masculine macho builds. The FEDEX drivers are nice looking but not quite as butch looking. Anyone have thoughts on this?

Boston Bill

They're both pretty ugly here, fat, and pretty ugly...although very nice guys. On the other hand, the company that takes care of my heat pump sends hunky, muscled ex-military guys. Makes having the air conditioning break down a treat! :)

I posted a thread about this a year about a year ago after seeing a UPS guy deliver a package ( no not that package ) to our office. UPS hands down. Something about that brown inform gets me going. Plus our UPS guys seems to be in good shape and have nice guns and amazing asses. Can't wait to get to work now ! LOL.

Archived