NationWide Roadtrip Log#2

DavidGartner
This topic is 7555 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Scrambling to get on the road, my body and head were racing 100miles a minute. So many things flashed through my mind from the great trip I had been having, and the sad things as well. Thoughts spun in my head about friendship, love, and lonliness and what lay ahead in my long journey to find.. to find myself. Maybe to meet the boy of my dreams , or to meet many new and interesting friends, I can only imagine it will be wonderful.

Touring downtown San Antonio of course taking pictures of the historical monuments all around me. It was a great feeling, sitting down at a nice little table right on the san antonio river walk was amazing, green shubbery crawled around the buildings and shaded us from the noon sun. Walking along and being flooded by pidgeons was also quite an experience , I have never seen so many before!

The time spent there was well worth it, and after a hard day at work, I went out and danced the night away at a small quaint club, all by myself and had a great time!

I am now in Houston and found it so interesting how the landscape had changed into flat green meadows, sucha differennce from Los Angeles, I feel im closer to home and closer to finding out what this trip will offer me.

Thanks for reading and Ill keep all updated :p

Archived