Killian and Derek...First Review!!

bigvalboy
This topic is 3692 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I logged on this morning to see the first review of Killian and Derek. Two incredible young men. I can only say that the reviewer is spot on. Together they are an amazing duo, and something that should not be missed. In or out of the bedroom, spending time with these guys is a delight. My own review will be coming shortly...Looking forward to a rendezvous in DC. ;)

It is a very NICE review, but I don't think it properly reflects the COMPLETE QUALITIES of Derek and/or Killian. My fear would be that a guy who just checks reviews for potential hires might get the wrong impression of these 2 hot guys. I guess everyone is looking for something different, but if I were new to the review portion of the sight I were probably pass on a cuddling 1 hour hire for $500. Can't wait to see BVB's pending review.

Boston Bill

I thought it was an excellent review, and by the reviewers own words, more than cuddling occurred. Each to his own. Killian has already defended his pricing in a lengthy review not long ago. For those that have not met Derek, he is a gem, and the two together deserve our respect. When I see them tonight, I will let them know that some don't think that they are worth their fee...LOL

I thought it was an excellent review, and by the reviewers own words, more than cuddling occurred. Each to his own. Killian has already defended his pricing in a lengthy review not long ago. For those that have not met Derek, he is a gem, and the two together deserve our respect. When I see them tonight, I will let them know that some don't think that they are worth their fee...LOL

I said FOR THAT SCENARIO, guys new to the review portion might get the wrong impression. I was defending their reputation and just pointing out something that might have an adverse effect on their professional lives.

Feel free to tell them anything you perceive. I'm sure it will all get straightened out in DC next January. Have a wonderful evening.

Archived