Chris E. 4/14

Bosguy
This topic is 3681 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Just read the latest glowing reviews of Mr. Eisenhower which were exceptional as has been the deserving history of the tall, bearded MAN. This is not a review since I have never had the good fortune of spending personal time with him. I first met him socially in Palm Springs in March. Even though he had glowing reviews (many from Forum members I know well and trust), I thought he was going to be a guy who was stand offish and really into himself. WRONG WRONG WRONG. Totally the opposite. He is a very social, funny guy who just shines when with people. I think the one thing that will always impress me about Chris was after a small get together my last night there. We had all said our goodbyes and I was walking down to where I was parked. I heard a sound behind me a turned and it was Chris. He just grabbed me, hugged me, and wished me a safe trip.

Kudos to this remarkable guy!

Boston Bill

PS. I WILL spend time with him as soon as our schedules permit

Archived