Any 411 on Johan in NYC?

Dilbert
This topic is 3682 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Red flags to me

There are definitely red flags to me on this one.

The two cock pictures don't look like the same "appendage" to me and the first cock pick shows a "phrase" tattoo across his stomach and no other picture shows a tattoo across his stomach. That picture also shows quite a bit of body hair but in all of the other pics he appears to be so manicured that I would expect to see hairy legs and thighs.

I also have an issue with the fact that he has no rates shown at all and has "Ask Me" for his response to drugs.

I also don't see how someone 6'1" and 198 pounds has a "swimmer's" build. 6'1" and 198 pounds is close to bodybuilder build in almost all cases.

It just doesn't compute to me.

Pics with a face all belong to a Hungarian model who's been photographed a number of times by Sam Scott Schiavo and who was some sort of fighter. If you're not a native English speaker from the U.S., you might not understand the subtleties of what qualifies as a swimmer's build.

I'm the one that started the last thread. It's him. Maybe 2 years later than the pics, and maybe he gained a bit of weight, but it's him. He is sharing a room with 2 other Hungarian Belami guys that I saw

him with on the street last week. Go for it and report back.

Archived