Provincetown, Where's the Places to Play

rocky
This topic is 3701 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

OK, we know that PTown is not what it was in the 70's and 80's. Yeah the Boatslip still has a good crowd

of younger studs dancing to the sounds. I enjoy PTown but nothing like Fort Lauderdale with dancing boys,

nice cruisy places to stay. Soo, I'm asking my MAM commentators, if going to PTown, where would be the

best place to stay if you were looking for a nice cruisy atmosphere, friendly people to be around, etc. I've

stayed at a number of places but was hoping there was a place where you might have a nice evening like

you use to have at Key West at one of the guest houses. I thank you in advance..

Thanks, still hoping someone can give me some kind advice, please...

I love Ptown but gone are the high flying sex crazed scenes of the 70's. The town has changed. Many guesthouses have been converted to condos, and the police are more diligent about cracking down on illegal activities. You have to go to Ptown for other activities. There is a vibrant bar/cabaret scene and some wonderful restaurants. Whale watching has become more important than cruising the Dick Dock. Check the Ptown websites for the various gay-themed weeks. You might have a bit more success during Leather Week or Bear Week than Family Week!

Archived