Anybody been to Campus Montreal lately?

cheyenne10
This topic is 3644 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Ahhhh .... Springtime. When you notice your plants starting to bloom and you see the first posts of Montreal after a long winter. We are planning on taking our annual pilgrimage in June, after they close St. Catherine Street. Already texting the boys. Lowest airfare I've seen in years. Only $329 r/t from TPA. Curtains or not, I know it will be fun!

Last visit for us was before their Winter From Hell in September. The owner made it clear the curtains aren't coming back anytime soon. Hoping they hear of the turnaround over at Boardwalk and what a difference curtains made there. Unlikely, but one can hope!

But yeah, Montreal's already been on the brain for us too!

I agree Jake, the new backroom at Boardwalk is a 100% improvement, I just got back from a month in Fort Lauderedale and had lots of fun there. As for Campus without the curtains, my 'after Christmas' visit was a lot of fun. On my trips to the backroom I hardly noticed the lack of curtains, the boys made sure of that and kept my mind occupied in other ways :rolleyes:

Was at the Campus yesterday and no curtains. But it doesn't seem to make much difference in how interactive a dancer is. To me, that still seems highly dependent on the individual dancer -- and of course, how much money you spend on him :) Believe me, if it means more money, most dancers will find a way!

If it is the Mathieu I am thinking of, average height, blondish hair, probably 0 body fat.. he can be very interactive. Can be convinced to do hotel privates which are quite good. For those who have been to Campus recently, is Robin still dancing? Met him there last year.. twink, Egyptian, curly dark brown hair.. another one who (in my experience), was VERY interactive in the back.

Robin was not there the two nights I went a couple weeks ago. Earliest I showed up was around 7 so he might have left already however.

If it is the Mathieu I am thinking of, average height, blondish hair, probably 0 body fat.. he can be very interactive. Can be convinced to do hotel privates which are quite good. For those who have been to Campus recently, is Robin still dancing? Met him there last year.. twink, Egyptian, curly dark brown hair.. another one who (in my experience), was VERY interactive in the back.

• 1 month later...

Went to Campus (early shift) today and it was quiet. Not a lot of dancers performed on stage. I think it's because of the rain. From the line up, I like Tucker. I didn't get any lap dance. There was a guy who was thrown down the stairs by another large man. I didn't really know what happened. It was so random.

Friday (early shift) was packed. A lot of dancers and customers. The ones I remember we're Roberto, Jacob, Mathew, Andy among others. I was looking for kovi but I didn't see him today. Had a private dance with josh (classic all american blond) who states that he is a firefighter. Also, had a lap dance with Gabriel who was interactive in the back.

re- lap dances at Campus. Last time i was there, the curtains were down. The "official" word was that dances were back to $10, but most of the dancers still wanted/expected the $20 per dance if it was "full contact" is this still the case?

20 dollars a song for Campus. I never heard $10 a song when I talked to dancers. There are still no curtains in the back.

Archived