Roman on masseurfinder in NYC

LookingAround
This topic is 3716 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Curious to compare experiences with Roman in NYC. Though he lists his massage as therapeutic, I have has several massages from him and they are all sensual. Lots of attention to my inner thighs and he encourages me to jerk myself off at the end but he is clothed (shorts, tank top). Curious if others have seen him and perhaps things have gone farther? I would like it if he provided the happy ending, and based on others' experiences, I might push a bit. Feel free to reply here or PM.

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/romanstar.shtml

I wasn't going to reply, as I have no experience with Roman. However, he looks and sounds like a good guy, and he has a VERY attractive body! Too bad he does his massage in shorts and a tank top, which would be a deal-breaker for me. (I like to touch and caress.) I think you should be up front with him and ask him if he'd provide the happy ending, and if he'd do the massage in the nude (if you'd prefer that, and it appears that you definitely would). If you want to "push a bit," just ask first. I find that being polite and respectful gets me much further than if I come on like a loutish bull in a china shop. "Lots of attention to my inner thighs" sounds like there may well be more good times ahead!

Archived