Saunas or bordellos in Madrid?

12is12
This topic is 3704 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There's one in Madrid; I think its name is Adan or some such. Do an http://www.gaymadrid.com, and see what comes up. See what's available at http://patroc.com/madrid

The correct name of the sauna with "boys" in Madrid should be mentioned at threads in the archives. A friend of mine in England told me about it in his emails about a year ago, but I can't remember its name, sorry!

Any recommendations regarding locations in Madrid for some quick fun, would be appreciated.

Thanks

Unless things changed in the past few months, there is only one "rent-boi" sauna in Madrid, which is named Sauna Adan. It is a horrible place because of the way it is run. The employees working there act like they are doing you a favor allowing you to pay a fee to enter. The rent-bois are from various parts of the world. More than half of them are Brazilian. The bois are often a bit older than those found at the rent-boi sauna in Barcelona (Sauna Thermas) (a great place for fun).

Other than the Sauna Adan, there is a fun hustler bar named Black and White in Madrid. Here is a link that will give you the address and some information about the bar. It is difficult not to have a good time at this place.

http://www.nighttours.com/madrid/gayguide/black-white.html

Notice that in the link above, the description of Black and White Bar, says "hustler bar"

The only negative thing I can say about the bar is that it does not get "busy" until midnight or later, although it is open earlier and there are sometime a few hustlers on premises prior to midnight. Some of the hustlers found in that bar are beauties. The place is well run and it is in a safe location around a lot of businesses and hotels.

Good travels

-

Yes, Adan is not as clean as it should be and needs renovation but...I've found a few diamonds there. However, it did take time and patience. Perhaps my money was better spent hiring out through gayromeo... Still, I like seeing what I'm getting beforehand. I agree, Thermas can't be beat.

• 3 weeks later...

everyone likes to bitch about Adan ... but it's the only resource in Madrid .. and it's no where near as horrible as some like to make it

so , yes, the guy at the door does not speak English .. it's SPAIN .. deal with it ... i've been visiting for 4 years .. guys who charge 150 euros at minimum on line are there for 50 ... 80 if you want cum .. the cabins/rooms are tired, but i've always found them to be clean enough for what youre there for .. latin / brazilian / gypsy ... go, enjoy, worry about the dust when youre' too old to care

Archived