San Diego to Tijuana

nynakedtop
This topic is 3724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hey guys!

I did a board search and it's been some time (as far as I can find) that there has been any discussion on Tijuana!

So... I am considering an excursion and wondering if any members closer to that neighborhood than I am would have any intelligence to share on the subject. I am intrigued by a place called La Toalla... a sauna.... that sounds like fun... and wonder if there are other venues that might be of interest!

Many thanks

Why on earth would you even tempt fate like that. As a someone who was born and raised in SoCal, I could fill a book with the stories of robbery, murder, assault, constant petty crimes, vandalism, extortion from law enforcement (and I use that term 'law enforcement' loosely) and that is from personal friends and family. Yes I said murder. I have had two friends murdered in Mexico. One in Tijuana and one further south. My friend who was murdered in Tijuana, went down for the July 4th weekend. He begged me to tag along, I said not a chance in hell. They found his body stabbed 17 times in some alley. Just click on the link that Frankly Rich has provided, and read slowly and carefully. Then if you still think that it is safe and worth the trip, then I will wish you Bon Voyage and safe travels.

To be clear, there are many here who will disagree with me, but my feelings on traveling just south of the border will never change.

Archived