411 on Dixon, another hot black masseur visiting NYC?

Italiano
This topic is 838 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Have seem him twice during his previous visits to nyc. Excellent masseur with a great technique (deep tissue, etc). He will concentrate on any problem areas so just let him know! Always a clean, safe environment so don't hesitate if you're thinking of scheduling with him.

All of the rave review on this thread don't mention anything about what Dixon includes beyond a great therapeutic massage. His M4M ad promises "extras," but no one here mentions them, which is sort of odd, especially in The Spa.

All of you make me interested, but what can I expect beyond therapeutic massage? Thanks for the 411.

All of the rave review on this thread don't mention anything about what Dixon includes beyond a great therapeutic massage. His M4M ad promises "extras," but no one here mentions them, which is sort of odd, especially in The Spa.

All of you make me interested, but what can I expect beyond therapeutic massage? Thanks for the 411.

Everytime I left his place VERY happy at the end :)

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I was in town last week and reached out to him to book a massage. He was very friendly and responsive via text when scheduling. We set a time for Saturday morning but then he never showed. I reached out a few minutes after he was scheduled to arrive and he never responded to my call or texts checking on his eta. Real bummer 🙁 

Actually I have to say that after all my endorsement that I read here back in 2014 (because I REALLY liked him), I went once in 2018 to his place in NYC (where he had moved from Atlanta) and I was less impressed by his service, even if I still enjoyed it.

I sent him a text a few days ago to book an appointment, he never replied.

I guess that now he is too good for me. 😬

• 4 months later...