Page 400+

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3724 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Well #12 grabbed my heart Rich, but our love affair was short lived, because when I got to the "Whoah" series, I just lost it, and forgot about Zeb and my baby #12 and all the rest...;)

That was one helluva set Rich...Nice way to end this Thursday evening, and this gives me much to look at for the weekend...Cheers to you my friend.

What a hot position in #18. The guy on the bottom has a huge dick and the handsome guy on the top is certainly agile enough to take it--could be his phenomenally slim, MUSCULAR body (incredible abs) that allows that position. Never tried that one, but it is now on my to do list!

Boston Bill

Richard,

Thanks again for one of your incredible collections... muct appreciated, and I always find something that really grabs me in your posts. Hope all is well for you, and thanks so much for the work that you do to put these fine posts together for us.

DD

Anybody know who #9 is? Picture says it's from Colt Studios. Hot young macho Daddy. He looks so much like a bartender I met at the DC Eagle after the DC Forum a couple of years ago. Same body but hair completely shaved and only wore a jock and sneakers.

Shouldn't have been so shy or had a couple more drinks.

Boston Bill

Archived