Seeking Residency in Denver, CO

Xander
This topic is 3730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello, everybody!

I was just accepted into a fabulous internship program up in Denver, CO and am currently seeking a small place to reside. If any gentleman on this forum happen to have a spare bedroom for rent, shoot me a message and maybe we can work out a hot deal! Outside of my internship I will not be 'working' ... unless it involves my new housemate ;).

Xander

Congratulations, Xander, and good luck in Denver. I don't think you will have a hard time finding a reasonable place to live. Sorry, I don't have any specific recommendations for you, but it should not be too difficult, given the large population of gay men of all ages, lifestyles and income levels in Denver.

Thank you, both of you! This is a super exciting time of my life - I am about to work for an AMAZING company and couldn't be more excited.

I'm not worried about finding a place, but I thought I'd start here to see if anyone was interested in some 'creative payment negotiations' which both parties would find favorable ;).

Thank you, both of you! This is a super exciting time of my life - I am about to work for an AMAZING company and couldn't be more excited.

I'm not worried about finding a place, but I thought I'd start here to see if anyone was interested in some 'creative payment negotiations' which both parties would find favorable ;).

You don't say whether this a post-graduation internship or not. If it is, I want to be the first one on the Forum to wish you a Happy Graduation!!!

http://www.discountdizneypins.com/catalog/images/aa37918%20Happy%20Graduation%20Mickey.jpg

Gman

You don't say whether this a post-graduation internship or not. If it is, I want to be the first one on the Forum to wish you a Happy Graduation!!!

http://www.discountdizneypins.com/catalog/images/aa37918%20Happy%20Graduation%20Mickey.jpg

Gman

I will be graduating in December. Almost there!

Archived