LMFAO....not even a question about swallowing

doitb4ugo
This topic is 3730 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hate to admit it or even sound like bragging, but years ago, in Europe, picked up a swarthy, muscular guy on a street corner known for cruising. We parked in a dark back alley away from prying eyes, and started kissing, licking, nip playing and massive working both our "pieces" -- this scene was so hot, so wild (guy was both kissing and biting, probing with his fingers... damn he was hot) and we both came at the same time... it was so dark, I did not see where it "all" went, wiped up what I could see. Next day to my shock and horror - got in the same car and saw the ceiling of the car over front and back seat area splattered with dried juice! DAMN!!!

Hate to admit it or even sound like bragging, but years ago, in Europe, picked up a swarthy, muscular guy on a street corner known for cruising. We parked in a dark back alley away from prying eyes, and started kissing, licking, nip playing and massive working both our "pieces" -- this scene was so hot, so wild (guy was both kissing and biting, probing with his fingers... damn he was hot) and we both came at the same time... it was so dark, I did not see where it "all" went, wiped up what I could see. Next day to my shock and horror - got in the same car and saw the ceiling of the car over front and back seat area splattered with dried juice! DAMN!!!

Hey, as a former colleague of mine used to say, it's not bragging if you've done it. ;)

T

"DAMN is right!" Your description makes for one hell of a super-hot scenario!!!!

Archived