uncutnbeautiful

relaxmeny
This topic is 3715 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=428115&scid=113007136&sp=4&pos=78&locid=1569&iid=485700

Hi

Not sure what his massage is like but the cock is a keeper. Has anyone tried him yet? PM me if you like.

DAMN! DAMN! DAMN! After I went to his ad on http:http://www.rentboy.com and saw that "gorgeous cock," my mouth was salivating and my ass crevice began to yearn and flare up! Yummmmmmeeeeeeeeeee!

• 3 weeks later...

Here is an update on my session with him, yesterday. Without writing a review, I would just say that 1) he looks like his pics, 2) he IS gay 3) it was easy to set up an appointment and 4) he showed up on time. Whether he is 'hot' or not, is a question that only you can answer. The massage was nude. Hoping not to overstep the boundaries here, I can say that his massage was 100% sensual, not therapeutic. He is fairly new to the 'business'. Started giving massages in Feb 2014 and seems eager to build up a good reputation. Overall, positive, and would repeat.

He changed his pricing from $80/hour to $140 for 75 minutes. He ended up going 15 minutes overtime without asking an additional fee. I did, of course, tip. Not a bad deal for NYC!

While I certainly won't write a 'review' here, I was glad to receive PMs from quite a few of you regarding 'uncutnbeautiful'. Because of that, I think I may have left out a few points that I could summarize, hopefully for the benefit of all of you.

1. Setting up the appointment? As I said above, no question was too big or too small. Unlike some service providers who will cut you off if you don't come to an appointment within 5 questions and answers, this masseur took his time. At no point was there any pressure to 'close the deal'.

2. Location? In a private apartment on the upperwestside, New York. It is on a quiet tree-line block close to Central Park. However, he is on the 4th floor and there is no elevator. Doesn't bother me, but it may be something to consider for others. If it does, you better book an outcall.

3. How interactive? This is a sensual massage done on a bed. Normally, I prefer a massage table for a therapeutic massage, but since this was a sensual massage, being on a bed was A-OK. He is stark naked from beginning to end, and most of the time on top of you. You WILL at all times know where his crotch is. He also 'initiated' certain activities - which I cannot reveal here in a public forum. This is not a review.

4. Follow up? I was pleased to receive a brief but personalized thank you note in my email box a few hours after the session. This is not something everybody does. More importantly, he invited me over, a few days later, for a brief but entirely free of charge meditation training session. He is a yoga/meditation coach and felt that helping me meditate would improve my performance as a competitive athlete. This I did not expect at all. I knew we had hit it off during the first session, and I had tipped him well (he went 30 mins over the scheduled time without asking for an additional fee). I did take him up on his offer to help me meditate, and at the end offered payment - which he declined. I must say, it impressed me.

Sadly, his add on Rentboy is already gone.

I asked him about that. His ad/profile on adam4adam is up. He mentioned that he is interested in meeting new clients and that it would be OK for me to give out his phone number. I'll be glad to give it to you in a PM, if you wish.

Archived