ACE Greeting

Bosguy
This topic is 3720 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

There are many types of first time greetings--Nod, Smile, Handshake, Fist Bump, Hug, or even maybe a Kiss of some kind. Well I bet I had the most unique greeting at Spurlines Music Video bar in Palm Springs, March 2011. A group of us (Tyger, Romann, and NYTomcat) arrived to meet other Forum members (as I have found out, the Forum group is always very easy to spot). I had never met any of the other attendees, but was greeted by the wonderful Oliver who proceeded to introduce me to the other guys there.

I noticed a guy behind Oliver with long blond hair and his back to us. Oliver said, Bill, this is Ace. Without hesitation, Ace dropped his pants to reveal his famous ACE tattoo on his butt and he slightly turned and said "Hi, I'm Ace". I will never forget that moment and Ace and I were laughing about it a couple months ago.

Anyone have other unique greetings?

Boston Bill

...I noticed a guy behind Oliver with long blond hair and his back to us. Oliver said, Bill, this is Ace. Without hesitation, Ace dropped his pants to reveal his famous ACE tattoo on his butt and he slightly turned and said "Hi, I'm Ace". I will never forget that moment and Ace and I were laughing about it a couple months ago.

Boston Bill

Not sure this counts as a greeting per se but it was the first time I met Ace myself. When I hired Ace in Las Vegas, he requested that I answer the door to my hotel naked. That started our session with me a bit out of my comfort zone but believe me, he made me comfortable immediately and very soon it did not matter because we were soon BOTH in our birthday suits! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

I noticed a guy behind Oliver with long blond hair and his back to us. Oliver said, Bill, this is Ace. Without hesitation, Ace dropped his pants to reveal his famous ACE tattoo on his butt and he slightly turned and said "Hi, I'm Ace". I will never forget that moment and Ace and I were laughing about it a couple months ago.

Boston Bill

I'll be meeting Ace for the first time in PS very soon. Now I'm going to expect a similar greeting!

Guest countryboywny
I'll be meeting Ace for the first time in PS very soon. Now I'm going to expect a similar greeting!

Whether he drops his pants or not, you'll LOVE meeting him. :)

That guy sounds like one HELLUVA good time!...lol

Thanks for the comments guys...To those of you I haven't yet met, I'll GLADLY give you either Bill or Dave's greeting!

Looking forward to Palm Springs...

Archived