Great Review for Peter Hung....

DeNeufaille
This topic is 3622 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Peter truly is a prince. The next time I'm in Las Vegas I need to see him again.

Peter is so talented at making it all about his clients. He’s also one of the hottest, sexiest, most beautiful men around!!! You really cannot go wrong with this young man! I will be hiring him again on my next visit to Las Vegas which is coming up soon! ;)

TruHart1 :cool:

... and this is EXACTLY the reason why it pays off to run a search on my name on this forum on a regular basis! :)

You guys all made my day (yet again)!

Can't thank you enough!!!

BIG HUGS AND KISSES TO ALL OF YOU!!!

Even posters (such as I) who have only seen Peter once, can agree with the high praise expressed in the recent review and this thread. Peter, let me add my voice to the chorus of hosannas. Handsome and buff, cheerful and generous, considerate and well-mannered--Peter you are the best. Only good wishes for you.

• 3 months later...

Probably redundant - but let me add my praise. I was with Peter this weekend and everything is true. If you are really into kissing, he's the guy for you. Insatiable. He is very generous with his time and talents. Peter's ads come and go, and he is indeed talking of scaling back/retiring, but remains reachable via the email on his reviews here.

I was laughing about the comments in the reviews that he's always "exactly on time" since indeed I looked at the clock when he pulled up EXACTLY at the time, to the minute.

A gem.

Archived