Raul Review 2/25

Bosguy
This topic is 3718 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I will always remember fondly one of your first pm's to me, where you directed me toward the review of you, Doit, and NYTomcat. A review by which all others should be measured. I promptly hired Raul when he was in LA. Hands down one of the nicest men on the planet....I was fortunate enough to have dinner with him again when I was in Chicago. Just a sincere and decent Human Being.

Was just going over Raul's review and this thread before our regular "catch up" texting. BVB The next time you're in Chicago, you should plan to spend time with RGM. As I found out, he knows so much about this gorgeous city and the different ethnic neighborhoods with such marvelous eating. Well worth the trip. You should try to get out there around Memorial Day weekend when IML is in full swing--great way to expand your knowledge of the leather scene.

Boston Bill

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived