411 on Prince visiting DC from Philly

RickyDC
This topic is 3748 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Guest boiworship08

He's legit. I've had several conversations with him. He lives outside of Philadelphia and I hope to see him when I'm back there. Originally, his overnight was $600, which is very reasonable for a hot twink. You should call him directly and see what he says.

I have to remind him that he enjoys dining better than "dinning". He's also not average, more like 7.5.

Maybe he actually does enjoy fine dinning - isn't that what happens when people go outside of their homes and bang pots and plates to make noise - a New Year's Eve kind of tradition? I guess fine dinning is a variant on this quaint practice - probably people grab their best chinaware and throw it on the sidewalk to make noise in celebration. Hence, "fine dinning?"

I live in Philly and I don't recall seeing his add on RB, so yes, IMHO, $350 seems high for an untried, unreviewed novice. Eighteen year old ass just isn't worth that much to me at any rate. Others will probably think differently.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived