Devon New York City

koakardred
This topic is 3740 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Tried him out when he first showed up in NYC, think it was about two years ago. He had just graduated from college, where he'd been a cheerleader and athlete. The pics in the jock strap and bikini briefs date from then and were accurate. The newer pics, assuming they're accurate, and his weight stat suggests that he's put on some muscle. He was willing and versatile and basically nice but I wouldn't call it a bf experience, but it might have been his inexperience. Have been thinking about trying him out again to check out the new and improved body and see if his time in the business has improved his personal manner. He also advertises on A4A, where he shows his face: http://www.adam4adam.com/?p=nyc350

Tried him out when he first showed up in NYC, think it was about two years ago. He had just graduated from college, where he'd been a cheerleader and athlete. The pics in the jock strap and bikini briefs date from then and were accurate. The newer pics, assuming they're accurate, and his weight stat suggests that he's put on some muscle. He was willing and versatile and basically nice but I wouldn't call it a bf experience, but it might have been his inexperience. Have been thinking about trying him out again to check out the new and improved body and see if his time in the business has improved his personal manner. He also advertises on A4A, where he shows his face: http://www.adam4adam.com/?p=nyc350

If you had to chose between this guy and Rafael Briggs, what would be your choice? Thanks!

If you had to chose between this guy and Rafael Briggs, what would be your choice? Thanks!

Been with both. Briggs was more interactive, but he's been around for a while and doesn't have the amount of muscle he used to, as least from what I can see of his current pics at his trainer website. (The pics in his rentboy ad are not of him.) Previous threads here have included some stories about him that suggest he can be very moody, although I was with him a couple of times (both years ago) and had a good time both times. When I saw him, Devon had a smooth, lithe, athlete's body, and it looks like he's added good muscle, so I'm intrigued. I would have to think his bed skills have improved with his time in the business, but don't know. On balance, I'd try Devon.

Been with both. Briggs was more interactive, but he's been around for a while and doesn't have the amount of muscle he used to, as least from what I can see of his current pics at his trainer website. (The pics in his rentboy ad are not of him.) Previous threads here have included some stories about him that suggest he can be very moody, although I was with him a couple of times (both years ago) and had a good time both times. When I saw him, Devon had a smooth, lithe, athlete's body, and it looks like he's added good muscle, so I'm intrigued. I would have to think his bed skills have improved with his time in the business, but don't know. On balance, I'd try Devon.

Thank you for the advice, dutchal. Appreciate it!

Archived