If you are interested in tightly muscled vet underwear model's penile attributes...

bcohen7719
This topic is 3742 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

...as reported by Queerty. The "instatgam" photos

may or may not show up.

He lost one leg, if that matters.

I would say that the tattoos detract from his beauty 100X more than the absent leg. It's really a shame, in my opinion. I'll say that I still wouldn't throw him out of bed, but wouldn't pay for it. I'm really curious as to what the thought process is when guys cover themselves with ink.

I've had a little infatuation with Alex Minsky since I first laid eyes on one of his photo spreads. Even though I like tattoos, his are a bit extreme, yet they somehow work on him. Combined with the incredible body plus the aw-shucks good looks, he just wows me. It seems I'm hardly alone, as apparently gays hit on him all the time. He almost threw away the card of the photographer who first approached him about modeling because he assumed it was just another guy hitting on him. That photographer opened the door to his modeling career, and the rest is history. As for the "happy" selfies, I think his cock is as perfect as the rest of him *sigh*

Archived