masseurfinder frank

relaxmeny
This topic is 3761 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My read is that since his massage is sensual, I take the "no briefs" to mean that he will do the massage in the nude. If I were to book him, I would ask him to clarify what exactly "no briefs" means. Is it mutual touch with a happy ending or is he simply doing the massage in the nude.

doesnt he say in his ad that mutual touching is encouraged? I think he is just trying to sensible re his licence-tempted to try him, but I just love my go-to guys Armani and Ryan West, and if I tried a new one it would most likely be Anthony breioc...

Ah indeed he does. I missed that the first read. Unfortunately that puts his rates at 200 for 60 min. Not cheap.

Nine posts in and this thread has a tangential discussion but no one has really answered nor even acknowledged the OP's question. :(

I haven't seen him either but I do like the way Frank writes in his ad, and I for one would like to hear from forum members who've actually tried him, if anyone has. IIRC he's been around a while, and while he seems to have a lot of good reviews on Masseurfinder. I always wonder if any of those reviewers are on these boards as well and if they can chime in about him.

My read is that since his massage is sensual, I take the "no briefs" to mean that he will do the massage in the nude. If I were to book him, I would ask him to clarify what exactly "no briefs" means. Is it mutual touch with a happy ending or is he simply doing the massage in the nude.

I did contact him and asked the question what 'no briefs' meant, and I also asked whether there were limits on 'mutual touching' ... What he said was that for the $50 extra he would be nude throughout (obviously) and that 'HE would have a very happy ending' <sic>. I am understanding that as he will cum? Will he jerk himself off, or allow himself to be jerked off? Would it be more? I didn't press the matter because it was an email exchange and obviously he doesn't know who I am.

Tempted to try him out ... I liked the 'vibe' of his ad and the 'vibe' of our email exchange. Seems professional and courteous. Somebody who has put some thought in how he is presenting himself. We will see.

I did contact him and asked the question what 'no briefs' meant, and I also asked whether there were limits on 'mutual touching' ... What he said was that for the $50 extra he would be nude throughout (obviously) and that 'HE would have a very happy ending' <sic>. I am understanding that as he will cum? Will he jerk himself off, or allow himself to be jerked off? Would it be more? I didn't press the matter because it was an email exchange and obviously he doesn't know who I am.

Tempted to try him out ... I liked the 'vibe' of his ad and the 'vibe' of our email exchange. Seems professional and courteous. Somebody who has put some thought in how he is presenting himself. We will see.

Hmmmm...all very interesting. I actually have never heard a massuer talk about a 'happy ending' quite in those terms, that 'HE' would cum. I just don't quite understand what all that means.

Archived