Essential Relationship Saver?

Gar1eth
This topic is 3737 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hilarious Gman...I might get one for the dog, cause every now and again, she almost drives me out of the bedroom...;)

The only reason I found this was that I have a Google Chromecast and was looking up an English comedian--Jason Manford on Youtube-to play on my telly. I found a Graham Norton show from 2010 where Graham gave the blanky to one of the other guests-- soon to be married Katie Perry. But alas along with Katie's marriage to Russell and Jason's marriage to his wife, the blanket company seems to be no more. I did find a substitute on ebay by entering the term "marriage saver blanket".

Gman

I've always wanted to buy my brother a Chia Pet for his birthday or Hanukkah. I never remember in time though, and I'm not sure he would appreciate it if I did.

Gman

I have a very handsome 23 year old nephew who is constantly talking about getting bald (he isn't), so last year for his birthday I bought him the Chia Pet head and put a Rogain box cover on the top of the Chia. He got such a kick out of it and everyone roared.

Boston Bill

Archived