Quench Lounge in Largo, Florida

Jake
This topic is 3377 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone been to this place? I guess it's in Largo, Florida which looks to be in between St. Petersburg and Clearwater about 20 minutes west of Tampa. Just reading their Facebook page and it says the place has private dances. One of the dancers looks cute (my type anyway lol).

1003855_497296943717217_649978124_n.jpg

1462985_482883391825239_774146312_n.jpg

1474589_477738615673050_908935046_n.jpg

1380839_458566094256969_197355655_n.jpg

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/QuenchLounge

Jake this all looks like fun...Would love to hear a report next time you are in FTL. Maybe a run across "Alligator Alley" will not be necessary if the boys out Tampa way can please.

I was there last spring when they first opened. Nothing exciting at all was happening then. I did not go back when I was in the area in June and October. It does seem, however, that perhaps they have more action going on now. I will check it out in March.

I was there last spring when they first opened. Nothing exciting at all was happening then. I did not go back when I was in the area in June and October. It does seem, however, that perhaps they have more action going on now. I will check it out in March.

It's always amazed me when I've driven through Tampa how there are 4085 strip clubs, but not one gay one.

It's now 4086. One just opened as I typed this.

Quench is located in the same plaza that was home to Christopher Street. I suspect that they finally moved to the corner space they talked about for years and re-branded the bar. Their facebook page mentions Mitch, bartending for happy hour. Mitch was at Christopher Street for many years, and worked at other area bars (super sweet guy). Quench is definitely on my must visit list, as we live close by. When we go, I'll report our findings.

We went to Quench last evening. Arrived just after the happy hour bartender (Ryan) was getting ready to leave. Dark hair, full beard, great smile and just a bit flirty :-). As you arrive at the plaza, Quench is in the corner. Follow the arrows to the entrance. Something of a great surprise was NO SMOKING allowed in the bar. At the entrance there were a few tables so customers can step out with their drinks for a puff. Next shift of bartenders, one smooth and fit the other, CJ (WOOF). Off came the t-shirts. They out shined the one dancer that started about 9pm. I'm told Fridays is the best night with 4-5 dancers and a drag show. Lap dances are $20. Did not partake. No private lap dance rooms. There are a couple of couches at one end of the bar. Looks like a curtain can be drawn for a little privacy. We will have to go on a Friday when things are reported to be a bit livelier.

We went to Quench last evening. Arrived just after the happy hour bartender (Ryan) was getting ready to leave. Dark hair, full beard, great smile and just a bit flirty :-). As you arrive at the plaza, Quench is in the corner. Follow the arrows to the entrance. Something of a great surprise was NO SMOKING allowed in the bar. At the entrance there were a few tables so customers can step out with their drinks for a puff. Next shift of bartenders, one smooth and fit the other, CJ (WOOF). Off came the t-shirts. They out shined the one dancer that started about 9pm. I'm told Fridays is the best night with 4-5 dancers and a drag show. Lap dances are $20. Did not partake. No private lap dance rooms. There are a couple of couches at one end of the bar. Looks like a curtain can be drawn for a little privacy. We will have to go on a Friday when things are reported to be a bit livelier.

Thanks for taking one for the team Poppie! Great descriptive post. They have pictures up on their Facebook from their 1 year anniversary party. Looks like it was decent. Sucks to hear about the false advertising about private dances but LOVE to hear there's no smoking.

• 1 year later...

Archived