411-Reviewers From Daddy's

Gar1eth
This topic is 3788 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I believe someone posted sometime within the last year of a way to search for all the reviews of a specific reviewer on Daddy's- assuming of course that they always review under the same nom-de-plume. I didn't take note of it, so I was wondering if someone could repost the method. I remember it was a URL (web address) of some type. But that's all I remember.

Thanking whoever answers in advance.

Gman

Raul once created an index, but it is now defunct:

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?57992-Updated-reviewer-index

However, a Google search will sometimes work. For instance, if you wanted to find my reviews, type the following in the search box:

"Scorpio" "www.daddysreviews.com"

Edit: However, that doesn't seem to capture all of my reviews.

I appreciate everyone who answered. The method several people quoted entering in google search engine

Daddysreviews.com "the name of the reviewer"

With the name of the reviewer in quotes seems to work.

Gman

Caveat-after trying a few--it works "ok" not great. Sometimes someone will list that they have reviewed 3 times in the pastyou might be able to only find 2. I figure this could happen for a number of reasons-#1. The person might not remember exactly how many reviewshe has done if they are separated by a long period of time #2. Some of the reviews may have been on the old server which Daddy had to change from several years ago, and so are no longer available #3. They may have used a different name on previous reviews #4. Could some people prevaricate on how many previous reviews they've had? I don't know if Daddy checks these somehow.

Gman

Use: "site:daddysreviews.com scorpio" for your google search string.

Nite, Nite everyone... It's been a long weekend.

I hope this isn't going to sound too dumb. But sometimes quotation marks mean that you enter everything within the quotation marks without using the quotation marks, and sometimes quotation marks are part of the syntax of the command in which case you need them. Anyone know which it is here? Also do you enter this string into the general search field, or do you use the Advanced Search options?

Thanks,

Gman

sometimes quotation marks mean that you enter everything within the quotation marks without using the quotation marks, and sometimes quotation marks are part of the syntax of the command in which case you need them. Anyone know which it is here?

Don't use the quotation marks.

Also do you enter this string into the general search field, or do you use the Advanced Search options?

You're not searching on this page, you're searching via google. To my knowledge, there is no Advanced Search options in google. Just go to google.com and type in the above, less the quotes.

Kevin Slater

You're not searching on this page, you're searching via google. To my knowledge, there is no Advanced Search options in google. Just go to google.com and type in the above, less the quotes.

Kevin Slater

Thank you for getting back with me, Kevin. I appreciate the info on the quotation marks. I was talking about Google when I mentioned "Advanced Search" and there is an Advanced Search on Google. Go to the Gear Symbol on Google Search. It's usually in the upper right hand corner and you will find the Advanced Options Page.

Gman

Archived