Shantu Jones/Sebastian Wurst

Tommy_chelsea
This topic is 3370 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Has anyone had any experience with Shantu Jones, aka Sebastian Wurst, a German masseur based in Columbus Ohio.

He advertises on MasseurFinder and Adam for Adam.

Here's a link to his ad on Masseurfinder:

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/shantu.shtml

He has good reviews on Masseurfinder. Based on that I called him on Saturday to see if I could get an appointment on Sunday afternoon. He never responded. I then saw his ad on Adam 4 Adam on Sunday morning, and sent him an e-mail with the same message. He responded Sunday evening, but by that time I had been able to make an appointment with the masseur I usually see. I responded to his e-mail, thanked him for his message, but explained that I had been able to see my usual guy. He responded with a really nasty e-mail and ahs blocked me on Adam for Adam ( I guess that tells me all I need to know about him) . Obviously he doesn't understand the word"professional".

I know this guy - he goes by "Jesse Jones" in real life. He's hot, but per my client, he seems to be a real prick. According to my client, he told me he had hired him for a massage session and halfway through, asked if "Sebastian" could finger his hole. When he did that, Sebastian asked him to leave (as I guess he only does massages only) and kept his money. I'd beware.

• 1 year later...

I had contacted Sebastian to massage me in Phoenix and then I had to cancel but I gave him 24 hours notice. When I let him know he FREAKED out on me...left me the nastiest text messages I've ever seen. He said I was "ugly" and "to go kill myself" to which I did not respond. Be warned this guy has some serious mental problems.

• 2 weeks later...

I had similar experience with Sebastian in Phoenix. We scheduled an appointment a couple of days in advance. On morning of appointment he texted me at a time that I couldn't reply immediately and he got very rude and nasty. He was way inappropriate to the situation. I canceled the appointment. I agree, he's got some serious problems.

I met Sebastian in NYC over the New Year's holiday. I wrote a review of him -- which has disappeared from MasseurFinder, but I want to state that it was a very POSITIVE review.

I checked again and saw it was "removed' (probably by Sebastian), but I did discover at the time I met him that Sebastian used the Columbus, OH "home address" simply as an advertising ploy. He lives (evidently happily with a boyfriend) in a warmer climate state, and travels around the country doing massage when the mood strikes him. He is definitely NOT German, although he was raised there and speaks German fluently. He admitted to me he occasionally has been accused by some of "anger issues" -- something that, given how kind and gentle he was at our meeting, I found hard to believe, but obviously others here saw the "other" Sebastian (and knowing his true nationality, they are more volatile and that explained quite a bit...)

On the other side, he is one of the most strikingly handsome late 20's or very early 30's guys out there doing massage, and has a body that is to die for (very much like Michelangelo's "David," BUT he does NOT encourage mutual touching etc... I did not even attempt it, and so my experience was positive. (He did the massage in the nude on a bed, and easily used his "third member" to push and pull and be very apparent during the massage (and it is huge, a true work of uncut art).

Reading what others wrote here above I had to check that it was the same guy (which it is). I am in late middle age and not in shape, but he treated me very kindly -- although he was a bit skittish about the appearance that I was NOT visiting his hotel room (we actually arrived almost simultaneously and he asked me to wait on the street 5 minutes before coming in -- this on a day when it was below 20°F.)

Archived