411 on Chicago Guys

markpaul
This topic is 3807 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The Rob you posted appears to be Rob Gregor, who had stellar reviews all the way back to a decade ago. He was listed as inactive in the review database, but here is his page.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/search/All/rob/rob_gregor_chicago

He also until fairly recently advertised as a strict top only. I tried to hire him for an overnight of a weekend about 7 years ago. But he wasnt interested in bottoming at the time. And speaking of 7 years ago- those pictures may be at least that old. If you are interested in meeting him, get him to send you some current pictures.

Gman

I've met David off the clock. His pics are accurate. He's a good guy -- smart, savvy, and fun in the sack.

I haven't met any of these guys on my trips to Chicago, but I'm definitely going to meet David on the next trip. Of the 3, he seems like the most all around guy that it would be an extremely enjoyable lengthy time with.

Boston Bill

Nathan/Nate has been on my radar for awhile. He does have one very short review here. From a 1st time reviewer who has never posted in the forum, at least under the name he used for the review.

While we're talking about Chicago Guys, RIKK has popped up on Rentboy again:

http://www.rentboy.com/Listing.aspx?lid=329489

I still can't find any reference to him other than his ad.

I haven't met any of these guys on my trips to Chicago, but I'm definitely going to meet David on the next trip. Of the 3, he seems like the most all around guy that it would be an extremely enjoyable lengthy time with.

Boston Bill

Won't that mean that your cheating on your "Boo"? :confused:

Won't that mean that your cheating on your "Boo"? :confused:

I have seen a few guys in Chicago in the past, but, as intelligent professionals, we all have our personal lives and meet occasionally when the time is right for all. What the heck is "Boo"? Feel like I'm playing hide and seek with a grammar school kid.

Boston Bill

Archived