Good Site

Knabegeil
This topic is 7595 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hi, guys! Anybody belong to belamionline.com? Great place. Lots of material,new stuff every day.

The only criticism I have - and it's one of personal taste - is that the guys aren't smooth in the ass area and that space between the hole and the balls. Seems a little strange to me when their whole presentation is about smooth, young guys.

Well, chacun a son gout.

Guest Tristan

Belamionline.com is a very good site. You can see pics of all their models, what films they've been in, and films soon to be released. However, you have to be a member to view a lot of the good stuff. So what else is new? As for your question, I'm wondering if it's a European thing that they don't shave there (just like most Europeans are uncut), even though most of the models are young smooth guys.

knab, you are correct that it is a good site. I was signed up with it for about a year and enjoyed the extensive video selections from their library, the fresh new jerkoff episode per day, and some of the chat with the other guys who are scholarly about who's doing what to whom.

Your specific reference to hairy butts is a fundamental observation that you actually see things you had not expected to see at BelAmi.

You are very perceptive, in my opinion. I too had expected to see a more youthful, smooth, sleek, slendor, hung group of guys: instead, they are, perhaps, mid-twenty types, heading toward hunky and quite set in their ways of sucking and fucking. I tired of that look and lack of sexual imagination, absence of real excitement or youthful wonder of discovery in their film scenes.

So, I quite the site several months ago and don't miss it. I do hold in high regard some of the other guys from their Forum and enjoyed their dialogue.;)

Guest Tristan

Belami models have changed since the films first appeared in the mid-90s. The original models were almost all younger twink types. For some reason, a few years ago Belami decided to have more older hunky type models mixed with younger types. If you look at the original films from 1994 - around 2000, and the Falcon International series (also directed by George Deroy), then look at the last few years, you'll see the difference. It also seems that some of the original twinkies are now involved in production.

Archived