Forum Weekend and MAL

Daverwr
This topic is 3808 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Are there any leather-curious guys going to the Forum weekend that are also interested in going to MAL? I'm not into leather but am curious, you might say. If anyone is planning on going to MAL activities during the day on Saturday that wouldn't mind a tag-along, let me know. Add it to the thread if you want to start a group, or just send me a PM.

Guest countryboywny

Daverwr,

I'm not sure how many, but some guys (me included) do both. I'm staying at the MAL host hotel (Hyatt) and while I'm not totally into leather, I find it sexy and entertaining. MAL is a good event for curious guys because there is no pressure and most of the attendees are friendly and non-judgmental. It's also fun that the whole hotel is booked for MAL so there's no chance of non-MAL guests in the hotel. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Dave -- I know my partner and I will be spending some time over at MAL on Saturday afternoon, especially going through all the vendors who are there. Of course I need to find out when the puppy mosh is going to happen. A local friend (who is very big in the puppy world) is organizing the puppy play sometime that weekend and I know I'll n eed to see that. Before we go, I'll be sending all the attendees my phone number so we can text to arrange to have you go with us. The more the merrier. My guess is that we'll be bringing a few of us from the George over to MAL for the afternoon.

Dave -- I know my partner and I will be spending some time over at MAL on Saturday afternoon, especially going through all the vendors who are there. Of course I need to find out when the puppy mosh is going to happen. A local friend (who is very big in the puppy world) is organizing the puppy play sometime that weekend and I know I'll n eed to see that. Before we go, I'll be sending all the attendees my phone number so we can text to arrange to have you go with us. The more the merrier. My guess is that we'll be bringing a few of us from the George over to MAL for the afternoon.

Leigh, You know that my "group" will be there at the George to accompany you to the MAL event! They are shining up all their finery for that parade with you.

Leigh, You know that my "group" will be there at the George to accompany you to the MAL event! They are shining up all their finery for that parade with you.

Since I think our group may have a dozen or more rooms at the George, we could have a great time going over en masse. It'll be a great looking group. And Dave -- if you are interested in maybe getting some leather things, going with this group is the best thing you could do. Having the guys in our group that are so experienced in the leather world, what looks good, what works, what doesn't, what's reasonably priced, what's overpriced, you couldn't get better advisers.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived