Thank you

SteveStacks
This topic is 3818 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I've been thinking of this a lot lately and this seems the best time and place to put this.

I'm so happy in my life, and I'm so thankful to be in the profession I have literally wanted to be in since I was a kid.

I've done many other jobs, some for love, some for money, and nothing has ever compared to this one.

So, to all the gentlemen I have seen over the years, to the ones I am seeing now, and to the ones I have yet to meet, thank you.

To Daddy and others like him who dedicate time and energy towards creating and contributing to a safer, more cohesive community, thank you.

To the other men and women in the profession who by their example and efforts increase the joy and light in the world, and who demonstrate to others the transformative power of this work, thank you.

For those of you cynics who have been hurt or who might think I am describing all of this in a rose tinted way, I'm truly sorry for any bad experiences you might have had, and I hope you find your way to the kinds of people I have, who have given me such faith in this work and those who participate in it

I am thankful for all of you.

The one's that I learned lessons from (some tougher than others)

The one's that I laughed with, cried with, faced fears together and had awe inspiring experiences together.

The one's I met only once and the ones I have been seeing a few times a month for years.

All of you have been part of this amazing experience and I am grateful to you all.

You know who you are....

I hope the coming years bring us all as much joy as the years past and more.

Sincerely, thank you.

These were very sweet thoughts, Steve. Thank you.

I strongly echo the sentiments of the other guys here! Although I've only met you once, quite a while ago, I could sense the meaning of the words

which you posted here. Thank you, too, and continue to do what you enjoy and do rather well! -:) -:) -:)

Althought I have never had the pleasure of meeting you, I so much appreciated your post. I thought, "What a class guy" and "I have to meet him someday".... thanks so much for this post. It is heartwarming to hear such a positive post from someone who truly enjoys his work.

DD

Archived