Corbin Bleu- High School Musical Star Grows Up

Gar1eth
This topic is 3840 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I too had never heard of him but then tuned in "Dancing with the Stars" some weeks ago (admittedly have lost interest in it -- too much same ol' same old) and saw him with his shirt off and was soon googling for information -- he is very HOT, sexy and would love to see if he is also on the team!

I also had never heard of him and caught him on DWTS and fell in lust. If his body movements in bed are like his dancing moves, anybody would be in for a huge treat!!!!! Great body and great smile

Boston Bill

Since you are in lust, perhaps the next time you are in PS, you could drop by CBS (LA is a mere 2 hour drive from PS) and watch him shake those hips...Who knows, maybe he is moves in bed like he dances. That would be a huge treat!!! No? Besure and keep us posted BB. :rolleyes:

Since you are in lust, perhaps the next time you are in PS, you could drop by CBS (LA is a mere 2 hour drive from PS) and watch him shake those hips...Who knows, maybe he is moves in bed like he dances. That would be a huge treat!!! No? Besure and keep us posted BB. :rolleyes:

I'll be sure to look into that next March and let the OPEN Forum know the results of my actual search.

Boston Bill

I too had never heard of him but then tuned in "Dancing with the Stars" some weeks ago (admittedly have lost interest in it -- too much same ol' same old) and saw him with his shirt off and was soon googling for information -- he is very HOT, sexy and would love to see if he is also on the team!

I would love if "he were on the team." He is one hell of a very fine hunk, someone who'd feel my tongue all over, front and back before the main events would take place!!!

Archived