411 Nick from Manhattan (Czech)

Jared
This topic is 3879 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

"Nick" has had ads up on and off for some time, at least two years (perhaps more?) I did try to contact him some time ago and cannot fully remember why I decided to pass (as his photos and style push a lot of good buttons with me). I did have a suspicion he was part of the Murray Hill gang, but he has not been associated with their phone numbers -- just a coincidence of residence which could mean something or nothing. I would like some of the sleuths on googling photos to see -- he does change and update his photos (and the are always pretty much the same face and body) so I am leaning towards believing he is real. Next question is how good he is at massage (he does not seem to advertise more than massage... )

Negatives for me are the "Drugs - YOU CAN" which I never really get; I mean seriously, I can show up "stoned"??? And the price is strictly the going rate for a upper rate masseur in NYC who lets you touch him -- limitedly. I personally am not about to shell out money to have a young muscular guy spank me - unless I get to spank his monkey!!!!

Archived