411 Adam Champ

HeyDude
This topic is 3910 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I had wanted to meet him for a long time. We actually began to write to each other many years ago when he was still living in Mexico, and somehow became "penpals" as we had some very similar music taste in common, at the point that he told me his real name. Eventually about 4 years ago I found out we were in Milan at the same time, so I went to his hotel really excited. He looked definitely as good as in is pics/movies, that could not be denied, but apart for that it was somehow a disappointing experience, he DEFINITELY in real life is NOT that masculine macho he portrays in movies! Also a bit mechanic and detached. So, personally I can't say it was a bad experience, but would never repeat it.

I had wanted to meet him for a long time. We actually began to write to each other many years ago when he was still living in Mexico, and somehow became "penpals" as we had some very similar music taste in common, at the point that he told me his real name. Eventually about 4 years ago I found out we were in Milan at the same time, so I went to his hotel really excited. He looked definitely as good as in is pics/movies, that could not be denied, but apart for that it was somehow a disappointing experience, he DEFINITELY in real life is NOT that masculine macho he portrays in movies! Also a bit mechanic and detached. So, personally I can't say it was a bad experience, but would never repeat it.

Thanks for that comment. For a brief time I regretted that our

schedules were in conflict, making it impossible for me to see him on my

first day, which was his last day in Mexico City. Now I believe that this was

my good fortune. Being with someone that is detached and minimally engaged

is not my idea of having a good time.

Thanks so much...

Archived