MyVegas game

seaboy4hire
This topic is 3848 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I noticed that there was a thread about candy whatever it's called. I didn't want to hijack the thread and go off topic so I am creating this one about another game out there online (Facebook) called MyVegas. It is free, although if one wants (I don't) you can purchase chips to play. It's basically a bunch of slot games with auto spin (set how many times you want it to spin and walk away) and a black jack game where you can earn points (you earn them pretty quickly) for free rooms at MGM properties on the strip, buffets, eats at Wolf Gangpuck, Cirque shows and a few other treats. I'm sure like many of you I am a pretty thrifty shopper and love a good deal when one can be found and is useful. And I know with winter coming up many will be heading to warmer parts of the country and wouldn't mind stretching their dollars a little bit further if one is heading to Vegas. If you have any questions I'd be happy to answer or there are a few groups on Facebook with some really friendly folk that can help. And no I don't work for the company that runs the game lol.

Hugs,

Greg

• 1 month later...

Archived