411 on Billy / GuaranteeedMSG in SF

Lewis H
This topic is 3922 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

http://www.masseurfinder.com/members/guaranteedmsg.shtml

I've bookmarked him for a future hire in SF, but while I find the face and body pics hot, his overly verbose profile and use of all caps seems like a red flag of crazy. But still, there are quite a few good reviews there, but I would be more inclined if any posters could chime in if they actually hired him and had a good time. Anyone?

I also remember the face pic from being in ads on m4m a number of years ago. The description then wasn't so crazy because I used to ponder going to him, but wished he had other pictures. He didn't at the time. I'm in NY and also remember he was somewhere other than Manhattan. I noticed one of the reviews was from Newark NJ which maybe is what I was remembering. Either way, I'd feel better if the pictures were better and the ad copy wasn't so strange. The face pic however, definitely is not current.

I tried his services about a year ago. While his pictures are far from current, he is not bad looking. The environment was not very good though. Outside, I worried that my car might not be there when I returned. I am not sure how to classify his living arrangements. He was in a room in what I would call a community building. He had no bathroom nor chairs. It was essentially a room with a mattress on the floor, mirrors and some shelving. Both the massage and the fun were merely adequate. I felt bad for his living situation and tipped heavily. For weeks on end afterwards, he would call and leave messages asking if I wanted another session...

I tried his services about a year ago. While his pictures are far from current, he is not bad looking. The environment was not very good though. Outside, I worried that my car might not be there when I returned. I am not sure how to classify his living arrangements. He was in a room in what I would call a community building. He had no bathroom nor chairs. It was essentially a room with a mattress on the floor, mirrors and some shelving. Both the massage and the fun were merely adequate. I felt bad for his living situation and tipped heavily. For weeks on end afterwards, he would call and leave messages asking if I wanted another session...

You're a good man for tipping heavily!

Archived