San Diego travels...

cougar
This topic is 3907 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

My Fall vacation this year will be San Diego CA! I have never been there and exploring the city's website for tourism has a few good ideas, but it is a lot to consider, so I come here.

Could anyone tell me the few places I should not miss. I will be there for 5 days and want to make the most of this trip as I will traveling alone. My hotel is downtown so I am in a central location. Please give me your best ideas for San Diego.

Thanks

Great choice for a vacation! Once you arrive (or beforehand) check out the San Diego Reader and some of the LGBT publications for events of interest. Many of the museums are located in Balboa Park, and that is a wonderful place to spend time wandering around. Spend some time in Hillcrest, too; there are many restaurants and shops there; there are other areas to explore, depending upon your interests.

Archived