NYC master and ryan - the one and the same - or what?

EastVillM
This topic is 3872 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

The photos have a similarity to them too, not to mention a lot of the stats (including the pricing). I think he's just advertising to two different customers, basically saying he'll do more fetish-y sessions but has a normal ad so as not to alienate the non-fetish customers. Being one of that latter, I'd say that's smart, as I pass overly fetish-y ads.

I'm curious what he's like. He looks rather hot out of leather in both ads.

I basically agree with Le Wh-ore. A guy often markets his BDSM persona under a different moniker. What disturbs me is the fact the the leather pic in black and white is obviously of a different and more muscular individual. His profile response regarding drug use is also troubling and especially in a BDSM scenario. Finally, if he has such a well equipped dungeon as shown why has there not been any buzz about it??? Unless I have been living under a rock that is... and that is quite possible!!

so this enquiring mind would like to get the scoop as well!

• 1 month later...

I would *so* love this guy to be for real (Besides Roman and Ryan and NYC Master, he also uses Bentley and Max, but the number, 917-383-6163, stays the same).

However it looks like his pics are of Kyle Ledeboer, a male model and photographer based in the Portland, Oregon area.

So I'd avoid unless someone posts that they have had an appointment with him and says he's for real.

Archived