Well, whaddya know. I've released face pics.

elliotpierce
This topic is 3927 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Elliot I would guess that some here are NOT going to like your paint photos. Many will prefer the more typical type photos of face, torso, full body, ass and cock. I, however, am not a member of that group. I think they are fun. Your face photos are very nice and can't help but be of assistance as you are quite handsome. Even though I normally hire guys with bodybuilder of gymnast type bodies I will readily admit that I find you intriguing and sexy -- too bad we are on opposite coasts.

Elliot I would guess that some here are NOT going to like your paint photos. Many will prefer the more typical type photos of face, torso, full body, ass and cock. I, however, am not a member of that group. I think they are fun. Your face photos are very nice and can't help but be of assistance as you are quite handsome. Even though I normally hire guys with bodybuilder of gymnast type bodies I will readily admit that I find you intriguing and sexy -- too bad we are on opposite coasts.

I'm with you Epigonos. I find them great fun. I think they're great. Very well done Elliot. Congrats.

All of my ads have been redone with all of my photos now showing my face. Some of my paint pics have been posted as well. Hope you all like. :-)

Elliot, I thank you for giving this most current information. I went to your http://www.rentboy.com ad and perused the photos. Personally "I LIVE THEM" very much. You're a strikingly-handsome young man

whom I'd like to meet and hope you make plans to travel to the WEST COAST after October 16, 2013 or before year's end. If you manage NOT TO TRAVEL during that time, I truly, truly hope that you

plan to introduce yourself to the West Coast, namely San Francisco sometime during 2014. I again thank you and wish you the utmost best in your recent endeavor!

Elliot, I thank you for giving this most current information. I went to your http://www.rentboy.com ad and perused the photos. Personally "I LIVE THEM" very much. You're a strikingly-handsome young man

whom I'd like to meet and hope you make plans to travel to the WEST COAST after October 16, 2013 or before year's end. If you manage NOT TO TRAVEL during that time, I truly, truly hope that you

plan to introduce yourself to the West Coast, namely San Francisco sometime during 2014. I again thank you and wish you the utmost best in your recent endeavor!

I guess I was so excited about assuring Elliot that his pics were stunning as well as stellar that I erred in some spots. You men know the words that were mistyped, not misspelled! Please accept my apologies, Elliot!!! Enticing and alluring pics, young man....

Archived