Updates: New City, New Pictures, New Webs

Rusty Blue
This topic is 3930 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Hello all,

I realized I announced my move but failed to mention that I made it down to Los Angeles in one piece! Just getting settled in and already planning my visit back up to Seattle for the end of the month.

So now with the updated city, I've updated my photo's as well. You can see them on my site or any of my ads.

Another new and exciting plan in the works is a website I'm working on with a friend. Learning a ton about HTML.

So far the heat has been mild and I've had the good fortune of being several yards from a pool at almost any given moment. Its been a great way to chill out after sitting in traffic. I'm still getting used to needing a car. "Nobody walks in LA." :cool:

Hey Rob!

Was already planning on being there. But this time I'll have a base tan, haha! I know what you're thinking: "Rusty! Be careful, you're so fair!" I've been taking it slow and doing 12 minutes on each side, everyday, like a rotisserie chicken ;) :p

You're in CA right?

Congratulations Rusty! Glad you moved. I can't imagine you being sleepless in Seattle's dreary weather, because after all it's not always sunny in Philadelphia either.

Not trying to spoil it already since you just moved, but I just returned from Washington, DC for about 5 days, having driven all over the city and THAT'S a place you can be without a car and be at an advantage. Ditto with Philly and NYC. I got by good for almost a whole week without tickets or being towed, and then on my BIRTHDAY yesterday, fucking bitch gives me a ticket before I could even walk back downstairs with my visitor's pass.

But, in about 4 months from now...you'll be glad you didn't move to non of the above lol.

Archived