Annother retirement

Bart
This topic is 2158 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I was explaining a situation to a friend of mine but forgot a couple of details so I went to look a prior review I had done a couple of years ago for Charles Rod-SF.

I was stunned to look and saw Charles Rod is retired. When did this take place.

It has been a couple of years since we last met. He was an excellent gentleman.

http://www.daddysreviews.com/review/charles_sf

Certainly a class guy. I wish him the best with his boy friend and job.

Thanks for the memories.

Three weeks three retirements all guys I have been with.

Josh Riley and Jay Holt also retired this year.

PM me if you are interested in knowing the reasons of their untimely decision to hang their "gloves".

Jay Holt is probably retiree number 3, as Josh Riley retired (and his retirement was announced) rather early this year.

Jay Holt is probably retiree number 3, as Josh Riley retired (and his retirement was announced) rather early this year.

Possibly, but the only thing is that there is no review by Bart of Jay Holt, and normally Bart is one of the most reliable about reviewing a session, especially a first time meeting. Again, it's possible, but I'm just wondering if there is someone else.

Possibly, but the only thing is that there is no review by Bart of Jay Holt, and normally Bart is one of the most reliable about reviewing a session, especially a first time meeting. Again, it's possible, but I'm just wondering if there is someone else.

Oh, good point! Years ago, Raul G Manzo wrote a little program that let you tally reviews by reviewer and, if memory serves me correctly, listed them too. Where is that program when you need it?

PS: I highly recommend Raul.

Years ago, Raul G Manzo wrote a little program that let you tally reviews by reviewer and, if memory serves me correctly, listed them too. Where is that program when you need it?

From Daddy:

Searching the Reviews is easy. All you need to do is add the search term: "site:daddysreviews.com" For example: To search for all the reviews that have been published by "Boston Guy" you would use:

in the Google Search Box.

http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?77841-Searching-the-Reviews

Kevin Slater

• 4 years later...