Any info on Brandon in San Diego?

foranhour
This topic is 3974 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

I'm back for a bit. I'm trying to decide whether to post a question in the Lounge or not- I may or may not. But more to the point for this thread, my gut says that those pictures are too good to be true. Plus I'm almost positive I've seen those pictures used in another city. I may be wrong. But I'm betting I'm not.

Gman

I am pretty sure this is the guy who travels from city to city, uses fake photos, demands money upfront, gives crappy massage so you want him to stop. Believe someone else was just ripped off by him in Dallas.http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?94099-Beware-Adam-Long-in-Dallas

I am pretty sure this is the guy who travels from city to city, uses fake photos, demands money upfront, gives crappy massage so you want him to stop. Believe someone else was just ripped off by him in Dallas.http://www.companyofmen.org/showthread.php?94099-Beware-Adam-Long-in-Dallas

Right before I read your post here, I was about to add an additional post that I thought I remembered him advertising in Dallas last year for a week or so. Too bad he's likely not real.

Gman

Right before I read your post here, I was about to add an additional post that I thought I remembered him advertising in Dallas last year for a week or so. Too bad he's likely not real.

Gman

He rotates between all the cities. Has been doing it for years now. Has many different phone numbers and always uses extremely hot photos.

Archived