Is Oral Cock Worship a Fetish or a Fantasy?

Letmeworshipit
This topic is 3966 days old and is no longer open for new replies.  Replies are automatically disabled after two years of inactivity.  Please create a new topic instead of posting here.  

Because this is my passion, I've often wondered if my extreme love for the cock is a fetish vs. just a fun fantasy. I mean I seriously love everything about a penis. I LOVE to see a guy fill out briefs. I love guys who are nicely endowed (I don't mean gargantuan) be slightly egotistical and self-absorbed....the kind that believe as I do that the real strength of a man hangs between his legs and deserves attention, service and adoration. My ex would sometimes make me sleep down by his dick after I sucked him off so that he could just put it in my mouth if he woke up with a hard-on. I also think sperm is like a nectar. I crave it and really love the taste. Anyway, I guess that's why I started writing my blog, because I was so intensely into the bulge, cock and seed that I had to express it in the best way I could.:p

Archived